Short Little Fun Cruise

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

5 Night Bahamas With Carnival Live (Jacksonville Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 14, 2014
Ship: Carnival Fascination
Cabin Number: E238

We were not expecting much on this cruise.  It was just supposed to be an easy little cruise during my daughters spring break.  We choose it because of the price, the fact that this ship had a few balconies, and it was a convienient drive from North Carolina.  I must say, we were very suprised at how outstanding a cruise this one was.  Let me start by saying,  this is a great one to get a taste of the cruise experience.  If you are looking for a lot of exotic ports of call, pick another one.  But, having said that, this was one of the most pleasant cruises we have been on, and we have been on ten now.  The ship was very clean.  The staff was wonderful, the food in the main dining room was great, and the entertainment was top flight.  We even got to see Kansas, Live in Concert, from ten feet away.  In addition, we were seated with three other families that we made close friends with very quickly.  I would recommend this cruise to anyone that wants to get away for a few days and not break the bank.

Main dining room food is very good.

Saw Kansas Live

A little disorganized

I had a beverage waiting for me at my table each night, before I arrived!

Very clean

This ship has balconies unlike it's sister ship, The Fantasy, that sails out of Charleston.

Not much to do, but supper convienient.
Saw Kansas, and they rocked.
Very relaxing, but remember, it is an extension of the ship, which means money.