Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Short Little Fun Cruise

Sail Date: April 14, 2014

Traveled As: Family w/young children

We were not expecting much on this cruise.  It was just supposed to be an easy little cruise during my daughters spring break.  We choose it because of the price, the fact that this ship had a few balconies, and it was a convienient drive from North Carolina.  I must say, we were very suprised at how outstanding a cruise this one was.  Let me start by saying,  this is a great one to get a taste of the cruise experience.  If you are looking for a lot of exotic ports of call, pick another one.  But, having said that, this was one of the most pleasant cruises we have been on, and we have been on ten now.  The ship was very clean.  The staff was wonderful, the food in the main dining room was great, and the entertainment was top flight.  We even got to see Kansas, Live in Concert, from ten feet away.  In addition, we were seated with three other families that we made close friends with very quickly.  I would recommend this cruise to anyone that wants to get away for a few days and not break the bank.

Very clean
Main dining room food is very good.
I had a beverage waiting for me at my table each night, before I arrived!
Saw Kansas Live
A little disorganized
Don't take this cruise if you are looking for exotic locations.
Jacksonville, Florida
Not much to do, but supper convienient.
Carnival Live Concert
Saw Kansas, and they rocked.
Little Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
Very relaxing, but remember, it is an extension of the ship, which means money.

This ship has balconies unlike it's sister ship, The Fantasy, that sails out of Charleston.