Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Purser

1st cruise, Great 1st impression

Sail Date: November 30, 2013

We loved it. It was a great experience and we would love to go on many more cruises because ultimately, you are in complete relaxation mode.

Almost everything about our cruise was perfect. The staff were always smiling and saying hello and asking how you were. I loved it. We especially loved our waiter who had a great personality and made the dining even better.

The 1 thing that I would suggest to Carnival though is, 1 hour long shows. The shows right now are 30 minutes which is not enough time to get into the show. Plus it forced the show to rush through things. I really think that hour long shows would be more beneficial to the guests. Feel free to have more then 1 show going on too. I know you don't want the guest to feel like they are missing something, but that's what the schedules are for. WE choose which one we want to go to, based on the description.

The shows were not bad though. They were still A LOT of fun. Happy

Thank you for having us. WE LOVED IT!!!

We thought the ship was BEAUTIFUL. It took some getting used to, knowing where everything was, but we got it.
The options were amazing. I LOVED being able to choose anything I wanted, especially being able to choose 2 things. Might have gained those vacation lbs.
WE LOVED THIS. I was afraid that the rooms would be tiny since we're on a bout. The rooms were actually VERY nice and had plenty of room to move around in. The bed was AMAZING, even if it was 2 singles pushed together. I understand the reasoning for that though. Kinda hard to get a big bed in there.
I was worried about this. I read reviews that some staff can be rude but honestly, we didn't come across that. They acted SO nice and would always make sure we were treated well.
As I said in the review, the shows were AWESOME, I just wish they were an hour long instead of 30 minutes.
Children's Programs N/A
There was always plenty to do. Although I wish there were more entertainment and less, selling of stuff.
Half Moon Cay WAS BEAUTIFUL. I always wondered if those white beaches and blue waters were real... Half Moon Cay is real. BEAUTIFUL. You can walk our to where there is nobody and just lay in a chair and listen to that water. And the sand is SO soft on your feet. I would for sure go back (And maybe live there ;) )
Jacksonville, Florida
Despite having so many people getting on, we got on fairly quickly. Better than Airports, that's for sure.
Nassau was pretty but we were not amazingly impressed with it, at the time. Oh and by the way, Them trying to get 900 photos of me getting off the ship is not great. I wanted to drown 1 of them.
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
Perfect.... Perfect....

As I said in my review, I would like to see longer shows and more shows. There were 2 showrooms but only 1 of them had stuff going on a regular basis. I would have loved to go to the other one more.

1 Comment