Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Best Week Ever!

Sail Date: June 13, 2009

The Fascination was absolutely beautiful, both inside and out. All of our needs were met (and exceeded!). It was a home away from home.

Pros: The staff of the Fascination ship were so incredibly amazing. Everyone had a great attitude. The shows and food were also great. I have no complaints!

Cons: I can't think of one con other than my own decision to not apply enough sunscreen!

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!

We did enjoy Nassau, but it was more "touristy" than Half Moon Cay. We preferred Half Moon Cay. However, we took a tour of Nassau on a taxi, and the tour guide (Eustace Duncanson) was very informative.
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
My husband and I really enjoyed lying on the beach and swimming in the ocean. And we also loved that chickens and roosters were roaming around - it was so fun to watch them!
Don't Miss: Swimming in the ocean!