Best Week Ever!

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

5 Night Bahamas (Jacksonville Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 13, 2009
Ship: Carnival Fascination
The Fascination was absolutely beautiful, both inside and out. All of our needs were met (and exceeded!). It was a home away from home.
We did enjoy Nassau, but it was more "touristy" than Half Moon Cay. We preferred Half Moon Cay. However, we took a tour of Nassau on a taxi, and the tour guide (Eustace Duncanson) was very informative.
My husband and I really enjoyed lying on the beach and swimming in the ocean. And we also loved that chickens and roosters were roaming around - it was so fun to watch them!
Don't Miss: Swimming in the ocean!

Pros: The staff of the Fascination ship were so incredibly amazing. Everyone had a great attitude. The shows and food were also great. I have no complaints!

Cons: I can't think of one con other than my own decision to not apply enough sunscreen!

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!