Fantastic

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review

Cruises: 2-3 cruises

Overall rating:

Carnival Fantasy

4 Night Western Caribbean (Mobile Roundtrip)

Sail date: September 26, 2019

Ship: Carnival Fantasy

Traveled as: Couple

Review summary

I enjoyed the small ship. It was very impressive and well kept. It was just me and my husband this trip and we really enjoyes it.

Embarkation

We had F2F again. We parked at port and walked in to the line. We were on the ship within 15mins of getting in the door. Very fast and always friendly.

Ship experiences

The waterpark was very nice. The serenity deck was a dream! The shows were so great.

We watched Country Roads and then a Motown show. Both were very interesting. We enjoyed them. The comedian(from Barbershop) was soo funny. We had a great time.

Our service team was awesome!

The cabin was good. This was our first inside cabin. I was surprised and disappointed that this cabin didn't have a mini fridge! That really sucks but our room steward I Made kept us in plenty of ice!

Ship tip

Inside rooms don't have frigs so be aware.

Ports of call

Mobile, Alabama

Very fast boarding and easy parking.

Disembarkation

We were off the ship so quick this round. F2F that had their luggage with them went first. We were off the ship within less than 10mins from the start.

Traveler Photos

Behold...The Funship(rum punch) omgosh so tasty! Food was amazing as always! So many choices and the service was on point. Towel animal