Honeymoon

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 10, 2016
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
Cabin Number: U36

It was a great trip.  It was my first cruise.  There was so much to do.  Everyone was happy and great.  The only down fall was with the 50.00 spa gift card I had to spend basically 200.00 in oder for u to use it.  That would not have been a huge problem if I had not already spent 218.00 on a couples spa.  I was willing to even buy some oil for 63.00 and have the 50.00 off of that but they would not allow me.  I understand they are a business and generating revenue but I think that was ridiculous.  And because there was not enough people for my excursion that I paid for they cancelled it and I have not seen the credit for that.  But I could have overlooked the credit so I m going to see about that before I contact them.  But overall it was great.

It was good. The beds just tend to hurt my back.

If you drink I would recommend to do the daily package for about 500.00 instead of buying drinks. 2 double shots and 2 beers came to 47.00.