relaxing cruise

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Sail Date: April 15, 2016
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
Cabin Number: E30

The cruise was excellent and so was the food.  I loved our cabin, had plenty of closet space and drawers.  The only thing that I did not like about this particular Fantasy Cruise was that for the past 15 cruises I have taken with Carnival I always bring my own brand of bottle water in my luggage and this time all of our water was confiscated.  I am not sure that I would want to go on another Carnival Cruise again if I can't take my own bottle water in my luggage.  They said I could take the water in my carry on bag, but I recently had surgery and my husband has a back problem, therefore, It is impossible for us to carry anything heavy by hand.  This is the first time I have been so disappointed with Carnival.

My water was confiscated. My husband needed distilled water for his sleep machine.

100% better than the balcony cabin we got in Norwegian Getaway in December.

Carnival is a fun ship, cabins are big and spacious and the food and entertainment is excellent. We also invited our two daughters and our 3 year old grandson (cabin E34) It would have been better if there was a sofa bed instead of a bunk bed. On the website I saw a sofa bed.