Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Fun Family Cruise

Sail Date: January 13, 2015

My husband and I, our two middle-school-aged sons, and my parents went on this cruise. The stateroom and dining staff were wonderful--very polite, always remembering our names, and treating us like royalty. We enjoyed ourselves and would recommend this cruise, but would want to inform future travelers of a few things that surprised us. There was not as much family-friendly evening entertainment as we would have liked. Of the 5 nights, we were able to attend family-friendly entertainment 3 nights (2 comedians and 1 magician--very good). However, some shows interfered with dining times and were not offered again. There were no musical review type shows. I would suggest Your Way Dining so that you can chose your evening entertainment. (We had 8:15 dining.) Overall, this cruise is a great value and very enjoyable.