Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great family cruise

Sail Date: July 16, 2009

Great trip overall. The entire family enjoyed the trip including my 7 and 10 year olds children. My teen had a ok time, at times he followed his parents. Did not like the tipping system, canvial charged my credit card $40 per person including children. Service was great put I need control of the amount I want to tip. Mexico was great , we took the twister boat adventage to a isle passion, a private beach. This was great for the entire family as well. I would do the whole vacation again.

Pros: Ship activities, on ship adventure , food

Cons: Tipping system, pictures system

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!

Small, but all ship room are, all the fun is outside the room.
All staff very friendly, the best .
My teen did like the programs as much as the younger kids did.
Great , lots of choices daily.
We dis the twister boat adventure to isle of passion. Great ride over to the island and great beach once you arrive.