Great family cruise

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 16, 2009
Ship: Carnival Fantasy
Great trip overall. The entire family enjoyed the trip including my 7 and 10 year olds children. My teen had a ok time, at times he followed his parents. Did not like the tipping system, canvial charged my credit card $40 per person including children. Service was great put I need control of the amount I want to tip. Mexico was great , we took the twister boat adventage to a isle passion, a private beach. This was great for the entire family as well. I would do the whole vacation again.

Great , lots of choices daily.

My teen did like the programs as much as the younger kids did.

All staff very friendly, the best .

Small, but all ship room are, all the fun is outside the room.
We dis the twister boat adventure to isle of passion. Great ride over to the island and great beach once you arrive.

Pros: Ship activities, on ship adventure , food

Cons: Tipping system, pictures system

Recommends Carnival Fantasy? Yes!