Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great first trip with 3 young boys

Sail Date: November 19, 2016

Reviewed: 9 days ago

Room Type: Suite

Loved meeting great new people and being able to have incredible experiences with my kids and still having free time as the kids were entertained on their own.

Tiberiu, our head waiter in the dining room was one of the highlights.   We connected with two other couples and always tried to get in his section.   It was a great way to cap the night and as a senior executive in the restaurant industry, I have to say that Tiberiu and his team were phenomenal.

Cruise Photos

It was perfect for me and my 3 young boys. The only negative was that the painting was vandalized and upset my kids. Some previous guest had done something to make it appear that the bull was defecating on the matador. They were able to use some industrial cleaner and take care of it in a couple of days.