Great first trip with 3 young boys

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Bahamas (Jacksonville Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 19, 2016
Ship: Carnival Elation
Cabin Type: Suite
Cabin Number: U79

Loved meeting great new people and being able to have incredible experiences with my kids and still having free time as the kids were entertained on their own.

Tiberiu, our head waiter in the dining room was one of the highlights.   We connected with two other couples and always tried to get in his section.   It was a great way to cap the night and as a senior executive in the restaurant industry, I have to say that Tiberiu and his team were phenomenal.

It was perfect for me and my 3 young boys. The only negative was that the painting was vandalized and upset my kids. Some previous guest had done something to make it appear that the bull was defecating on the matador. They were able to use some industrial cleaner and take care of it in a couple of days.