Loved this cruise!

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

5 Night Bahamas (Jacksonville Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 22, 2016
Ship: Carnival Elation
Cabin Number: R4

This was my first cruise and after reading some reviews about it I was skeptical. But I absolutely loved it! Everyone was so friendly and the shows were entertaining. Β It was so much fun and never a dull moment. Our room attendants Michael and Charlene( spelling is probably way off) were amazing and extremely friendly. Rolly and I Putu made our dining experience even more enjoyable every night at dinner. I would recommend this cruise to anyone and think it's the perfect cruise for first timers.Β

Was a lot bigger than I expected