Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Loved this cruise!

Sail Date: October 22, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

This was my first cruise and after reading some reviews about it I was skeptical. But I absolutely loved it! Everyone was so friendly and the shows were entertaining.  It was so much fun and never a dull moment. Our room attendants Michael and Charlene( spelling is probably way off) were amazing and extremely friendly. Rolly and I Putu made our dining experience even more enjoyable every night at dinner. I would recommend this cruise to anyone and think it's the perfect cruise for first timers.

Was a lot bigger than I expected