It wasn't great, but I still enjoyed myself.

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: June 27, 2016
Ship: Carnival Elation
Cabin Number: M52

If this was my first cruise, it would be nice. Since it's my 7th, it was ok. I wish they'd played Caribbean music on the boat, seeing that is was a Caribbean cruise.

I did not like that when we arrived at Half Moon Cay, the gift shop was closed. There is not much to do on the island and shopping would have been something else to do other than swimming.

I wish there were wing dings served in the Lido deck. But overall the food was good.

Felix was very nice.
The gift shop should have been open in addition to the few vendors that were opened.