Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

It wasn't great, but I still enjoyed myself.

Sail Date: June 27, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

If this was my first cruise, it would be nice. Since it's my 7th, it was ok. I wish they'd played Caribbean music on the boat, seeing that is was a Caribbean cruise.

I did not like that when we arrived at Half Moon Cay, the gift shop was closed. There is not much to do on the island and shopping would have been something else to do other than swimming.

Felix was very nice.
I wish there were wing dings served in the Lido deck. But overall the food was good.
Jacksonville, Florida
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
The gift shop should have been open in addition to the few vendors that were opened.