Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Raw Sewage Smell

Sail Date: November 15, 2014

This cruise was supposed to be my 15 yr old daughters 1st cruise so expectations were high. We (wife,daughter,myself) board the ship aND right off we smelled sewage. We went to eat and the food didn't even look good. We then went to our room and again we smelled sewage and cigarette smoke in the hallways. We get in our room and the room was so small. I've been in port a potties that were bigger than the bathroom. The room didn't have any place for us to all sit if we wanted to. We talked to the Customer Service Manager and she even smelled the sewage as did many guess. We ended up getting off the ship and will never again sail Carnival as we are also awaiting a refund as I have even sent the CEO an email..
smelled like sewage
not big enough
New Orleans, Louisiana
the ship, boarding area smelled like sewage