Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

smelled like sewage for 4 days!!!

Sail Date: October 09, 2014

Room Type: Suite

Worse cruise ever I got a grand balcony suite and I smelled garbage all four days! The let out was always out so when family came the bed was out at all times. When I booked I booked with family but they separated us for dinner it was their first cruise and I felt bad because I always encouraged them to cruise now I feel disappointed!!!!

Cabin / Stateroom The air would not go off I called about it and got someone out the last sea day!