Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

1st Cruise, want be my last

Sail Date: March 27, 2014

It was a very enjoyable and great experience-- from the food, shows, service, and different people that you meet.  It was during spring break & there were a lot of people having a very happy time.  One thing to caution on, make sure you have your motion sickness patch or pills, because it can go from great to not so great.  Wish we would have had more time in Cozumel, but did enjoy the time we did have there.  Another couple, my wife and I booked a taxi to give us a tour of the island while we were there. We had an awesome time.  Would highly recommend taking a cruise if you have never been.  The service is top of the line.  I hope this heips!

Cruise Photos

Our server Damir, was a gracious host. He made sure we were accommodated!
Our steward I Kumung was excellent and was very respectful and observant.
This was one of the best aspects about the cruise.
Wish we would have had more time in Cozumel
New Orleans, Louisiana
There is a walmart a couple of blocks from the pier.

Go to the dine in restaurants for breakfast. The food is made to order and has a more personal touch compared to buffet. A lot of people did not know about this until it was too late.