Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Loved it!

Sail Date: April 11, 2013

My daughter and I needed a getaway and this cruise was perfect. Too much good food, great entertainment and much needed rest. This was my daughter's first she understands why I am hooked. We both wanted to just stay on the ship when it was over. The staff is always smiling, keeping things nice. This ship is easy to move through. We will definitely cruise Carnival Elation again.
everything we tried was super
really really good

Dining at the same table each night with people you just met gives you an opportunity for insights to many experiences you might miss. AND new friends are always a plus!