Cruise to Cozumel on Carnival Elation.

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 25, 2013
Ship: Carnival Elation
The crew was friendly and helpful. The service was great. The entertainment was very good. The pool area was overcrowded, but there were other things to do.

My only complaint was that the elegant dinning was far from elegant. I am a traditionalist and occassionally like to dress up and go to a fancy restaurant. With two dinning rooms and two sittings each, I can see no reason why Carnival cannot enforce a dress code for one sitting at one of the retaurants each night. That way everyone can be happy.

I booked with Cruise.com. I will never do that again. We never went on the excursion we booked. The ship's arrival was 6 minutes late and by the time we were allowed to leave the ship, walk to the gate, be forced to walk through the shopping mall by a Mexican policeman and take a taxi to a bar from which the boat excursion left, the boat had already departed. We were allowed a total of 24 minutes from the time Elation cleared customs to arrive at the excursion departure site. To add insult to injury, cruise.com refused to refund the fee that I paid for the excursion. Next time I will book with Carnival lines direct.

DO NOT BOOK WITH Cruise.com