An AMAZING cruise!

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 12, 2012
Ship: Carnival Elation
Cabin Type: Suite
The ship was amazing! I loved the coziness of the Romeo & Juliet Lounge, the fun fill of the Jeckyl & Hyde club, the decore of all the other facilities as well! this was my first time as a V.I.P traveler and booking a suite for my accommodations and let me tell you, it was truly MAGNIFICENT!!!! I am going to always try and book a suite because it is the only way to travel for me from now on!!! Thank you Elation for suite U-73, it was SURPERB!!!

Pros: I loved my exursions\, the service I received from the carnival staff\, and the Elation as a whole!

Cons: n/a

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!