Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Mexico

It was wonderful!

Sail Date: November 12, 2012

This was our 1st cruise. We were celebrating our 14th wedding anniversary. It was the MOST enjoyable vacation we have taken. The staff was very friendly & helpful when we needed.

The shows were very entertaining. We especially enjoyed karoake.

We highly enjoyed the food. It was amazing! The variety of food available was great also.

We are already talking about our \"next\" cruise. Ha ha It will definitely be with Carnival. A friend recommended them & she has already taken 3 with them.

I have already recommended them to 6 of my friends! Thanks for a wonderful anniversary that will not be forgotten!

Pros: The food

Cons: The price of beverages

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!

It was very pretty!
Food is amazing!
The bed is VERY comfortable!
They helped me every time I had a question.
Very entertaining!
There was always something to do.