My first cruise was a Blast !

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Western Caribbean (Mobile Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 09, 2010
Ship: Carnival Elation
That ship was clean all the time in every area. The staff is constantly vigilent in order to please every guest, they are helpful and pleasing in every way.

The food all over the ship was wonderful. Absolutely no complaints.

We had a blast!

From what I saw, it was a great place for kids, I did not take any.

Everyone is so friendly and helpful.

The only problem I found on the whole ship was the water in some of the whirlpools was not warm enough.

Clean, comfortable, location very satisfactory. The towel animals were great.
The Ruins is a must see, the PeePee Station is a nice store, and eating a plain ole hamburger at Burger King was good after all the wonderful stuff on board.

Pros: I liked everything, there was always something going on, contests, shows, you name it, it was available.

Cons: We hit some high winds on our last day at sea and it was a rock and roll day. Although I did throw up, I will do it again, that few hours was ok after all the enjoyment. the staff is wonderful, the food better, and the whole experiance is just awsome.

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!