Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Had a terrific first cruise!

Sail Date: November 11, 2010

We were on the Elation and it was a very nice ship. The crew really knew how to handle large crowds of people so our waiting in lines was minimal. Getting off and on the ship was extremely easy and enjoyable. The food was everywhere all the time! The entertainment was great and again, no long lines or waiting and all the seats we had were great. A superb vacation!

Pros: The ease of doing anything you wanted to do.

Cons: Wish there was more sun ... I will have a book at a warmer time of year!

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!

Adequate for buffet food. The restaurant had very good food and it allowed me to try things that I have never had before.
They were always cleaning something. Very clean.
I was in the "basement" Riveria deck. Was pleased with where it was located.
Everyone so helpful!
The entertainment was great! Tried to do it all!

Don't Miss: Downtown, horse & carriage ride back to ship.