a great time had by all!

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Mexico

3 Night Baja Mexico (San Diego Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 21, 2009
Ship: Carnival Elation
this was quite a surprise ! I was told carnival was the bottom of the barrel in cruises . well that is so far from reality .this ship was gorgous, spotless and the staff so attentive and nice.the food was great and the entertainment fantastic.I have been on most of the lines and the reason i took this ship is because my favorite changed their itinerary and this one was going there .I was nervous at first but when i boarded the ship i knew i wasnt in kansas anymore.this is one beautiful vessel.
this is a great stop for mexican food, drink and some talavera pottery,leather goods and silver .this blow hole is a waste of time.

Pros: this was a real nice ship and clean as a whistle !

Cons: there wasnt anything to not like everything really great !

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!