First time cruiser....wont be my last

Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Mexico

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Baja Mexico (San Diego Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 21, 2009
I can not imagine having a better time........unless I won huge at the casino. The ship was fantastic.
This is your typical Mexican tourist town. Once you have seen one, you have seen them all. The shopping was good, but haggling was virtually non-existent. The Mango-Mango restaurant was at the center of activity..
Don't Miss: "The Black Pearl" (figure that one out)
It was a neat place for a first timer.......on a second visit, I might not leave the ship. Just was small and not alot happening.....
Don't Miss: Trying to see one of the many Bald Eagles....

Pros: Activities, Casino, room

Cons: too many photo locations, hard to find the aft dining room

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!