Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Mexico

best vacation

Sail Date: April 10, 2008

this was the best vacation i had taken in my life,my first cruise and the beginning of many more cruises. I wonder why i never took any cruises in the past ,i missed out but its never too late,my family had a great time. It was like a dream and many many sweet memmories,we are already planning our next cruise with carnival,the staff were extremely freindly and courteous and i will recommend this cruise to any one who is seeking the best vacation of their life time.

Pros: the service

Cons: comming back home

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
must rent a glass bottom boat and cruise around the shores