Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Mexico

Great Relaxing Vacation!

Sail Date: August 28, 2008

This was a great cruise to go on. If all you want to do is hang out and sun tan. Although you get one day on shore, they provide great activites when on the boat. We met alot of people because of that. I would however recommend better food. I ended up sampling everything instead of really digging in my food. The layout is alittle confusing and you might get lost if you don't know where your going.

Pros: Wonderful staff and great activites

Cons: The food could be alittle better

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!

I won't pay for this type of cooking
They provide alot of activities for passengeres to interact with one another
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Everything is so commericalized....Its not really mexico anymore. With mall that sell shirts for $75!
Don't Miss: Make sure to get a big glass of Maragitas at the sushi resurant on the pier walk!