Terrible

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Cruises: 4-6 cruises

Overall rating:

Carnival Ecstasy

4 Night Bahamas (Jacksonville Roundtrip)

Sail date: March 05, 2020

Ship: Carnival Ecstasy

Cabin type: Inside

Cabin number: E116

Traveled as: Couple

Review summary

Was playing in the casino and I put a dollar in the machine and it started malfunctioning and gave me over $100 in quarters. People were telling me to take the money and leave. Being a Christian I called for one of the casino workers. The manager and another lady showed up. They treated me like I did something wrong, they spoke down to me and pretty much accused me tearing up their machine. They never apologized and they never thanked me for notifying them. I could have taken the money and ran, but I didn’t.

Embarkation

Very slow check in

Ship experiences

Food was terrible. Looked forward to eating at McDonald’s after getting off the ship.

No music. Atmosphere was like going to a wake.

Had a Motown show performed by a bunch of white kids.

Fred our server was nice, but when we ordered 2 appetizers he would only bring 1.

Ship needs to be sunk. Outdated design. We parked beside a Disney ship in the Bahamas and I wanted to pay extra to switch ships.

Sheets were dirty. Some had spilled drink in the window from the previous cruise. They didn’t clean it the whole time we were there.

Ship tip

Find another ship or different cruise line.

Ports of call

Jacksonville, Florida

Locals drive you absolute crazy. The beach was nice.

Disembarkation

Couldn’t get off fast enough.