NOT SO GOOD CRUISE

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Cruises: 2-3 cruises

Overall rating:

Carnival Ecstasy

5 Night Bahamas (Jacksonville Roundtrip)

Sail date: September 23, 2019

Ship: Carnival Ecstasy

Cabin type: Balcony

Cabin number: E237

Traveled as: Family (young children)

Review summary

I was not happy with this cruise ship at all b/c I was not fully informed about a few things. This was not a good trip at all.

Embarkation

Not to bad just takes longer when you have several luggages

Ship experiences

It was ok

Need to make sure there is something for all ages. I had to bump my child up to his brothers club b/c they are 2 years apart and no one was in my sons club at all and there were other children there his age.

Felix and Marvin was great.

Cabin was clean, but my issue is that there was only 1 outlet for us to charge our phones tablets or any device we had. We didn't have a mini fridge. But Felix did a wonderful job on cleaning the room.

Ship tip

Make sure the cabins have more outlets and not to mention my water to the shower wasn't hot, but the water to the sick was very hot. Make sure we don't have to drive an hour away from the port to site see the Island.

Ports of call

Jacksonville, Florida

Move right along

Princess Cays (Cruise Line Private Island)

No didn't do any excursion b/c we wanted to site see, but was informed that we would have to pay to go see the Island which was 1hr away from where we ported at and we had to pay separately for our drinks. Which didn't make sense since we were able to use our card on the beach there since it was bought by Carnival.

It was great. No didn't do any excursions.

Disembarkation

It just takes entirely too long to get out than it doesn't when your entering.