What a great time!!!

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Carnival Ecstasy

5 Night Bahamas (Charleston Roundtrip)

Sail Date: November 20, 2017

Ship: Carnival Ecstasy

Cabin Number: M124

Review Summary

We loved our first cruise... can't wait to plan the next one. After booking Faster to the Fun and seeing what all it got us around, I can't say I would want to go without that. The staff was so friendly and willing to help in any way they could.

Embarkation

Getting on the ship was pleasantly easy... We purchased the Faster to the Fun package along with arriving at the port early in the process but from parking to the shuttle to the time spent inside the port was amazingly fast.

Ship Experiences

We ate most of the time from the Lido dining hall and Guy's Burgers -- but everything was great....

We spent some time sitting in the sun - they had plenty of places for people to relax and enjoy the sun -- even away from the splashing of the pools.

We went to a number of the shows and they were good... I loved the chemistry of the team that was together - some of the singers had amazing voices..

Our Room steward was amazing... Everyone was constantly working to keep things cleaned and organized. It made you feel so good that they remembered details about you and what you needed.

I must admit I was a little concerned from some of the reviews I had read but I was very impressed with the common areas.. they kept things lively and clean. I was very pleased with what I saw and heard.

As this was our first cruise we went with an interior cabin -- while people say they are so small, we were not cramped at all..There were plenty of places to put our things and still be comfortable. The beds and sheets impressed us the most -- I did not expect the beds to be so comfortable...All of us in our party kept stating how great the beds slept.

Be prepared to have fun. Faster to the Fun is definitely the way to go -- very little waiting for anything we needed or were going. Well worth the little extra.

Ports Of Call

Charleston, South Carolina

We did an excursion to the Blue Lagoon Island -- I definitely recommend this to anyone.. We did the VIP Beach day -- talk about pampering and being taken care of.... Back in Nassau, we enjoyed some of the shops and vendors.... We even found a Harley Davidson store -- and of course had to get a shirt from there.

Princess Cays (Cruise Line Private Island)

This was a very pretty island. Not much to do other than beach type of things but that is what an island is for. The vendors on the island were great and were very nice. The water sports area looked like folks were having a blast.

Disembarkation

Again, Faster to the Fun and being able to carry our own luggage off was wonderful. This allowed us to be off the ship, through Customs, and in our car before most folks were getting off the ship... Again a smooth process from start to finish.