Amazing!!!

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 06, 2015
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
Cabin Number: M4

I had the time of my life, it was amazing. so relaxing but at the same time exhilarating. Staff was amazing and attentive at all times. My husband and I enjoyed it so much we are already planning our next cruise for next year. Unless we can find a good deal for a 4 day weekend sooner...Love

a variety of food, there was always something to eat no matter what time it was.

there was always something to do, I was amazed

it was great, just wish you had more shows, I couldn't get enough.

my husband and I enjoyed the Hasbro show very much.

Omg, staff was great! shout out to Firman, Suparman, Marishell and I Made. they were great very attentive to all our needs, friendly and polite. They made my husband and I feel very special. thank you !

there was always someone cleaning something on the ship. I was surprised that they actually emptied the pool at night and wiped it clean, wow!!!

I found it was perfect for my husband and I. I really loved the portholes, it was great to look out every morning when we awoke.

One tip I will share is to get a room on 4th or 5th floor away from the elevators and all the action from the upper decks. Always keep your activity schedule with you (which they will provide every night to your room for the next day activities) so you don't miss any of the shows.

TAKE SUNSCREEN!!!! and have Fun. its amazing.
Book one of the excursions , cause there isn't much to do unless you are going to shop.