Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Amazing!!!

Sail Date: July 06, 2015

I had the time of my life, it was amazing. so relaxing but at the same time exhilarating. Staff was amazing and attentive at all times. My husband and I enjoyed it so much we are already planning our next cruise for next year. Unless we can find a good deal for a 4 day weekend sooner...Love

a variety of food, there was always something to eat no matter what time it was.
Omg, staff was great! shout out to Firman, Suparman, Marishell and I Made. they were great very attentive to all our needs, friendly and polite. They made my husband and I feel very special. thank you !
it was great, just wish you had more shows, I couldn't get enough.
my husband and I enjoyed the Hasbro show very much.
there was always something to do, I was amazed
I am in aww over Half moon cay, I have never seen such beautiful water and that's a lot for me to say , since am lived most my life in Puerto Rico and we have the most beautiful beaches ever. But Half moon cay is out of this world. I will for sure be back.
there was always someone cleaning something on the ship. I was surprised that they actually emptied the pool at night and wiped it clean, wow!!!
was very surprised with the organization at times of embarkation and disembarkation. we had no problem at all.
I found it was perfect for my husband and I. I really loved the portholes, it was great to look out every morning when we awoke.
Miami, Florida
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
TAKE SUNSCREEN!!!! and have Fun. its amazing.
Book one of the excursions , cause there isn't much to do unless you are going to shop.

One tip I will share is to get a room on 4th or 5th floor away from the elevators and all the action from the upper decks. Always keep your activity schedule with you (which they will provide every night to your room for the next day activities) so you don't miss any of the shows.