Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

felt pampered

Sail Date: June 19, 2015

It was my first cruise and I had a wonderful experience. I felt very pampered. I was on the ship with my granddaughter and she had a wonderful time also. She made some new friends and I felt very comfortable with her doing her own thing. I enjoyed the comedy club very much. All of the staff were very friendly and helpful.

I will use this cruiseline again

lots of choices. i tried some new things and even got my granddaughter to try
very comfortable. i slept very well. loved the towel animals and our beds turned down.
everyone was so attentive.
lots to do.
my grandaughter took part in O2 and ahe made some new friends. they planned some good activities for the age group.
Miami, Florida
very busy. allow plenty of time
Carnival Live Concert
was a good concert. a little short