Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Not the best cruise I have taken

Sail Date: September 22, 2011

3rd cruise and I was so excited. I bragged to my friends about how great the service would be and how much they would love taking a cruise. I spent so much time apologizeing and swearing that things were never like this. Service was not good. We had to go find someone for drinks or go to bar and then our sail and sign cards wouldnt work, we would have to go to Guest service desk which almost always has a line. It was a birthday weekend for a girlfriend and I will not plan something like that again depending on a wonderful time.

Pros: Getting off ship in Mexico

Cons: The problems with ship not being ready and that we sat on the ship until after 8pm.

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? No.

Beach and shops were great. Boat ride to private island. Wonderful.
Don't Miss: the friendliness