An excellent cruise

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 25, 2011
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
The ship was very neat, very well organized.

The foods were delicious. I was very impressed.

All the shows were excellent. I'm looking forward to go on another cruise in the near future.

Children's programs were fantastic as well. All the staffs were well trained and treated us professionally. I would recommend it to everyone who has little children.

Everyone was very helpful. I like the fact that everyone went extra mile to point us in the right direction.

The ship was very clean. I love the customer service from everyone.

The stateroom was a little too small, but we managed to hang in there for 4 days. Other than that, it was very comfortable.
The malls and supermarkets were exceptional. I recommend who goes on cruise needs to shop at duty free which will save you some big money. You must see the beautiful beaches where children and/or adults will love snorkling. Restaurants were awesome. Don't look for an under average restaurants where the foods might not be as good as you expected.
Don't Miss: Whatev you do,don't miss downtown of Cozumel, Mexico.

Pros: Shows, foods, swimming pool, and water slides

Cons: room was too small

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!