A great cruise

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 29, 2007
I really enjoyed the cruise. The staff and people were friendly and everyone made sure you felt welcomed. I will never forget Henry and Trevor who were our waiters for the dining room. They made me feel so welcomed and I enjoyed seeing their pleasant smiles. This boat is pretty big, but I would like to see a bigger pool on the main deck or more pools around the ship. However, I do understand this may have been the medium size boat of the carnival fleet. This boat was very beautiful and well taken care of. They are constantly cleaning and the food was remarkable. I would recommend the Ecstasy and a cruise to everyone. I am coming back next year. I hope to see Henry and Trevor again.
We ate a mexican restaurant. The food was okay, but I heard Senor Frogs was live.

Pros: the food and the friendly atmosphere

Cons: the space in the rooms and the motion of the boat

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!