Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

"A Taste of Heaven in 2007"

Sail Date: March 01, 2007

The floating hotel was marvelous!! The info-mercials and advertisement did not give this ship the best view. But I appreciate seeing the beauty for myself.

Pros: The scenary, room steward, and dining atomoshere!!!

Cons: The unboarding process, and carrying luggage in lines of 30 minutes or more was extreme!!

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!

I did not waste anytime. There are so many activities and sites. If your choice was not the more expensive excursions (since my party had a total of 4), the port mall was adequate and as well the cab and shuttle services offer other solutions.
Don't Miss: Don't miss the beach. Beautiful sand and turquoise waters. It was a glimpse of a heavenly view on earth.