Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A very relaxing cruise

Sail Date: August 21, 2006

We'd sailed on the sister ship Fantasy before and Ecstasy was nicer. The deck layouts were a little confusing at first, but we loved the Promenade deck. I'm handicapped somewhat, so this trip we didn't go ashore at either port. I just lazed around the Promenade deck or up to the Lido to the buffet. I got alot of rest and relaxation and probably gained 10 lbs. But that's what you're supposed to do on a cruise. My husband enjoyed himself immensely. We both were impressed by the helpfulness of the crew. Our cabin steward was so nice. Our dining room head waiter and his assistant were great. We will definitely go again soon.

Pros: The food, the crew, the food

Cons: The coffee. It was the worst coffee I've ever tasted.