family fun

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 22, 2015
Ship: Carnival Dream
This cruise had plenty to do and went to fun ports with great activities. There were more things to do than time to do them. The Punchline Comedy Club had great talent booked and never failed to make us all laugh.

The food was quite good though not quite as good as my last cruise.

loved the water slides and putt putt golf.

Comics were outstanding.

My kids just didn't get into them.

Our room steward was the best possible kind. The room was always made up and we almost never saw him. Our waiter was the highlight of every evening meal.

My wife thought it was showing it's age but I thought it was in very good repair.

This was the boys room. It had a bunk bed that came out of the ceiling. The only complaint I ever heard from them was their brothers were in the room.

Get in line for the comedy shows early if want to sit up front. The best shows fill up fast.