Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

family fun

Sail Date: March 22, 2015

This cruise had plenty to do and went to fun ports with great activities. There were more things to do than time to do them. The Punchline Comedy Club had great talent booked and never failed to make us all laugh.
My wife thought it was showing it's age but I thought it was in very good repair.
The food was quite good though not quite as good as my last cruise.
Our room steward was the best possible kind. The room was always made up and we almost never saw him. Our waiter was the highlight of every evening meal.
Comics were outstanding.
My kids just didn't get into them.
loved the water slides and putt putt golf.
loved snorkeling in Freeport and shopping in Nassua.
This was the boys room. It had a bunk bed that came out of the ceiling. The only complaint I ever heard from them was their brothers were in the room.

Get in line for the comedy shows early if want to sit up front. The best shows fill up fast.

1 Comment