Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Amazing time!

Sail Date: June 29, 2013

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This cruise was so much fun! I loved the ports and having 3 days at sea. The ship was nice. The kids enjoyed camp carnival for the most part. My 3 year old wasn't as happy as my 7 year old. They seemed a little inexperienced in the younger group. Our cabin steward wasn't as good as some we've had in the past, but maybe we're spoiled :). Our waiters were awesome, fun and entertaining. I would go again :)
My 7 year old loved it. My 3 year old had a more difficult time with some of the counselors.

Try to book a cabin in the middle. This ship is very large and we were at the back, so we had long walks to get to certain places. Not bad, just had to plan in an extra few minutes to get to places and elevators were always busy.