Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

My first Cruise with Carnival Cruise Lines

Sail Date: April 13, 2013

This was my first cruise I've ever taken and it was one of the most stress free
vacations my wife and myself have ever experienced. From the time we got our
boarding passes off the internet to the time we picked up our luggage on the dock
after the cruise everything was first class. The staff was always very friendly and made us feel
like they had known us forever. They were all always very possitive about everything, whether you asked them a question or asked for a service. The stateroom as well as the entire ship were always kept very clean and sanitary.
The food was excellent, from the buffet to the fine dining restaurants, and you couldn't ask for a better selection of food. The entertainment and activities
were more then we expected.

I would reccommend a cruise aboard the "Carnival Dream" to anyone wanting
to take a cruise.
Very well maintained.
good variety and all delicious
always kept clean twice daily..
very friendly and positive
all very good and
plenty of activities
very good vaviety

All the services aboard were no hassle and first class.......

1 Comment