Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

130,000 tons of fun

Sail Date: December 02, 2012

Carnival has great food, great service, grid lock getting into the dining room but once the doors open in flows well. Pools need to be bigger on all the ships. I am tired of paying for extras on cruises. Just make everything all inclusive. Carnival has the best cruise value for the money & just as much fun. I don't need a carasoul or a aqua theatre . Give me a lounge chair, drink & a view.

I pack Starbucks instant coffee packs & use the ships half & half. Better than the free coffee & cheaper than purchasing at the specialty coffee bar. I also pack portable disposable cups with lids. I do not pack a coffee mug etc. I lose them every time. Pack disposable with the plastic lids when u walk on deck in the wind it won't blow out of your cup like the ships mugs do. I pack an extra power strip for cell phones etc. Towel clips for my lounge chair keeps my towel from blowing off the chair. A mini flashlight for nightly bathroom trip. Don't have to turn the lights on & wake everyone up. Pack singles lots of them for tipping room service. I roll my own luggage on cam out by the pool until my room is ready .. People actually get their luggage lost on the ship or get the wrong luggage delivered to your cabin. I got the wrong luggage in my room.. Think about this.. I could of went through that luggage if I were dishonest & taken things out. That's why I roll mine to my room.