Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A nearly wonderful cruise

Sail Date: April 14, 2012

We really enjoyed the ship. It's hard to believe a boat that big floats AND moves that quickly. The dining rooms were large, well staffed with very friendly staff. The food for the most part was very good and well prepared. Overall the boat was very clean.

Pros: Very clean boat and very friendly staff

Cons: Service for our group of 13 was slow. Some cleaning of the boat left our cabin smelly for a morning.

Recommends Carnival Dream? Yes!

This was the biggest boat I've ever been on. Our cabin was in the middle of the boat. Our assigned dining room was aft and one deck up. We spent the majority of our time on deck 10 midship - pools, bar, dining, etc. So we got to do a lot of walking.
The food was excellent. If you like a LOT of cheese in your omelette this is the boat for you. We could not get bananas for breakfast on 5th morning of the 7 day cruise - they ran out. But all meals were exceptional. Only complaints would be that there generally was too much food.
We had a king size bed with a balcony. The room was bigger than I expected. I didn't spend as much time on the balcony as I thought I would. But was nice to watch the docking and leaving.