A GREAT CRUISE

Helpful Vote: 1

invalid-33482
Sail Date: April 23, 2011
Ship: Carnival Dream
I don't think it is a very pretty ship. I feel it was very hard to get to the information desk. It should be on a floor that goes all the way through. The food was not as good as your other ships.

The comedy club was really a nice change. It gives you an options of going to the main theater show.

Pros: You added the Punchline

Cons: Having to leave the Punchline Theater after each show. If that is how I plan to spend my evening then I should not be ask to leave and keep getting in line.

Recommends Carnival Dream? Yes!