Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

The Best cruise I have taken

Sail Date: May 01, 2010

Ever since Carnival announced their new ship the (DREAM) I have kept following up on it as they were building it. I told my husband once they build it I was going to be on their 1st cruise but I was not able to due to my husband loosing his job and me having to get surgery. But since I really wanted to go on this ship I was able to save money and cruise with the (DREAM) on May 5th and would love to cruise on the DREAM again in the future.

This ship is huge and the decor is beautiful I truly feel everyone will enjoy it to. The employees on this ship were very courteous and helpful, especially inside the lido deck where they have the buffet for breakfast and lunch. The employees always kept the ship clean. In addition you will never run out of things to do because there is always something do for everyone; my husband and I really loved the outside theater on the lido deck especially at night time when they were showing the night movies; it was very relaxing.

I want to say thank you to all the cruise members for making our vacation a great one. 

Pros: The employee service

Cons: The room I had was very small

Recommends Carnival Dream? Yes!

The room was to small