Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

good cruise

Sail Date: October 01, 2009

the music was wonderful, good variety, great info on shopping! however I am not a shopper. excersion desk very helpful actually went above and beyond on my last tour. The dancers were awsome. Verry talented.
CONS: the smell of rotten eggs never went away. The laundry rooms and machine's were discusting. The water flow to these machines were inadequete and staff at the desk would not listen. After third time they did refund money and then cleaned my clothes for nothing. No coffee locations in the afternoon you had to buy it in the cafe! Also in the mornings they never had enough and there was not a server you had to get up and stand in line again to get a second cup or wait till they brewed more.

Pros: staff excellent, food great, stateroom staff excellent,

Cons: the ship was not equiped to handle the large crowd/ it smelled/ then they varnished/ I had a full blown asthma attack due to this/the laundry room was dirty,the machines were dirty, the water coming into the machines was slow, I even had to clean the filters in back of the dryers so they would dry

Recommends Carnival Dream? Yes!