Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Purser

30 Looks good on ME

Sail Date: October 09, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

This was probably my best cruise yet. I have been on maybe 7 cruises, all with Carnival. Grand Turk was my favorite port. The water was crystal clear, the shore excursions were amazing, and the people were nice, both on and off the ship. Check was a pain because there were not holding people to their scheduled check in times, but overall a great cruise.

I was scheduled to check in from 1:00-1:30, but they were letting everyone check in all at the same time regardless of their scheduled check in time, so it took almost 3 hrs which was frustrating, when it usually takes less than an hr.