Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Carnival Conquest cruise 10/5 - 10/15/2016

Sail Date: October 09, 2016

Reviewed: 8 days ago

Feel bad that we couldn't visit Half Moon Cay due to hurricane devastation. The visit to the private beach at Grand Turk that was highly recommended by Carnival turned to be a very stony one and was very hard to walk on even with beach shores on. Snorkeling of course was eliminated due to some waves. We were promised through our booking agent at that an anniversary cake for us as well as a birthday cake in our party will be made but it never materialized. I have gone to customer service and they informed me that no such requests were made. In addition, when I made the booking for 6 couples, I have asked to have a seating arrangement for all on one table, instead they gave us 2 separate tables for 6 people on each. We have stated our dissatisfaction and next day we were offered such  in another restaurant. Entertainment wasn't that great with switches made for FLINT show that was pushed to the last day and that was the better of the other ones. The decibel level in most shows is generally very high and quite irritating to the ears. The food was good with fair variety in the buffet but very limited in the main seating restaurants. This is the first time that I see charges for certain food items and some casual drinks in the offered menu.

Kept very clean. Stewart very pleasant and responsive.