Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Cruise vacation

Sail Date: August 08, 2016

Our favorite part of the cruise was the atmosphere and special attention.  It was very enjoyable, everyone was happy and truly showed.  The cruise director, Josh was awesome.  He had the prefect personality that made you feel welcome.  On the days that rain caused us to cancel events he felt truly sorry.  Our servers and everyone were amazing they went out of the way to answer, help  and full fill our smallest request.

I will truly recommend a cruise on Carnival it was very FUN.

The one thing I would recommend for a improvement is to have a backup plan for raining days.  For instance on arrival the Welcome party was cancelled because of the rain on the LIDO deck.  They could of had another plan in place.  Taking it to the lobby was not big enough for so many passengers.  IT was very crowed.  On our third night the Mega Party was rained out as well.  Same applied.

In overall my family and I truly had a great time.  Thank you.HappyBig SmileLove

Perfect...The attention to our needs were great. Nothing bad to say. I miss it already.
Jamaica was not the best place but okay. Grand Cayman was super nice. The excursion in Jamaica was okay just would of like time on our own.
It repeat it to often the same thing. By the fifth day I was bored. Same games (bingo), trivia, DJ music...
The food at the Monet was amazing and the attention from the staff. However, the lines in the buffet were long and the omelet station was poor. We ask that the cook in the omelet station be someone that knows how to make omelets. The omelets were undercooked and burned.