Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Carnival Conquest

Sail Date: September 26, 2015

From the minute we boarded the ship to the end of our cruise I can honestly say we had such a good time.  We were especially impressed by the waiter staff in our my time dining and also our lovely,pleasant cabin steward.  We booked our own island tours and they were excellent.  The only disappointment was that we didn't get to visit Turks and Caicos because of a hurricane but happy just to be safe. The food and entertainment was good and we had no complaints about anything. Boarding and leaving the ship before and after was stress free and so easy.  I would recommend this cruise.

Great size shower room and comfortable beds. Plenty space

I would love to have a tour of the kitchens to see how they can produce so much food and if a high standard.