Ready to go AGAIN

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: March 01, 2014
Ship: Carnival Conquest
Loved every minute of this cruise, it was my first cruise and I was blown away! I felt like I was treated like a queen. All of the staff was friendly and helpful. The ship was clean and enjoyed all aspects of the various shows, food, casino, etc. I do think that the photos were too high, I think Carnival should offer "package deals" for cruisers. I was so sad when the last day approached....I love carnival and am checking on and planning to book my next cruise!

Pros: Everything, food, personnel, just all around experience

Cons: The day we came back into port!! If I had to say something it would be a better deal on pictures that carnival takes prices too high

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!