Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Great Cruise!!!

Sail Date: May 06, 2012

Love the ship...lots to do, cabins are great. Would like to see more smoking areas

Pros: Atmosphere, food, casino, shows, cabin service, waiters

Cons: scrambled eggs...are they dehydrated?...had "funny" taste

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!

Would like to see a double slide (one for for us "bigger" kids)...sometimes the smaller kids took a lengthy amount of time going down the slide...sometimes made long waits (we big kids are not always patient either)
All staff seemed very conscientious about their jobs
The Renoir was our dining room...great service. Our waiters were Anthony, Arrwana, and Vito..great team
Angel was our cabin steward...very prompt and informative as well as thorough with his duties
The blonde (short haired) lady (from Belarus?) was great...helped me obtain cash I needed for extra tips for my waiters and cabin steward and solved my problem with ease (ATMs were out of service)...this staff member was a "floor person/supervisor? in the casino).....Katia