Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A wonderful cruise

Sail Date: January 22, 2012

I was very pleased.

Pros: Personal service

Cons: wind

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!

Everything I thought was very nice. There was some technical difficulties but that is understandable. (ex PA system, cool hottub)
Always alot of food and I was suprised how good the quality was.
I really liked the room. The bed was comfortable and alot of room for storage. There was some wear on the cabinet but I think past passengers were opening beer bottles on that.
We were well cared for. They seemed to get to know you personally.
I liked the daily list of activities and everything seemed to be conveniently located. Comedy shows were great. We enjoyed the piano bar. I appreciated the live bands. The costumes were great at shows and the magic show I thought was excellent. I liked when there was entertainment on the lido deck during the day.