Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: January 22, 2012

It is large. The pubic areas were nice and it did not smell of cigarett smoke. It was alittle dated in some areas but never the less, pretty and clean.

Pros: Plenty of GOOD Food, pizza was wonderful.

Cons: Carpet could have been cleaner in hall ways

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!

There needs to be more options. Comedy was GREAT! More shows would nice.
Large and the layout was nice.The pool areas were well thought out. I liked having an adult pool.
From the dining room to the deck areas the food was excellent and there was plenty. Best prime rib I think I have ever had. Pizza was wonderful. Yogart was oh so good, could not stay away from it. Loved all the different options of food.
The room was very clean and plenty big. Lots of storage and it was nice to have a sofa. Bathroom was very clean and good size for a ship. Plenty of hot water.
The staff was great for the most part. One young lady in the deck area dining gave me a face when I ask for cocktail sauce, however she did provide it.